Scrum for Hardware: Full Scale Manufacturing
Scrum for full-scaling manufacturing is an Agile discipline that combines Scrum with modular architecture and Lean/XP practices. This framework enables those who work with hardware to enjoy the same benefits that agile software Teams have enjoyed for decades.
Upon completion you will:
- Understand Scrum for Hardware as the next evolutionary step in manufacturing
- Learn four Scrum for Hardware techniques to speed up lean practices
- Know the why behind the how of Scrum for Hardware
- Have been exposed to numerous real life examples
- Qualify for Scrum Alliance SEUs and PMI PDUs. See FAQ for details
Scrum for Hardware Overview:
R&D shops consistently produce quality prototypes up to eight times faster with Scrum for Hardware. Plus, working on an iterative Sprint cadence allows them to integrate their incremental hardware releases with a regular flow of software. The result has been a burst of innovation.
However, one persistent question has always remained: how do we translate our agile product design into full-scale manufacturing? Join Scrum for Hardware creator Joe Justice and and the Scrum Inc. team as they share the keys to making this important transition and reveal the secrets of companies that have made the jump from agile prototyping to full-scale manufacturing.
View and Download Class Slides
Explore ScrumLab PrimeAre you ready to advance your Scrum knowledge? Prime members enjoy unrestricted access to all our webinars and advanced Scrum topics.