Scrum for Hardware: Full Scale Manufacturing
Scrum for full-scaling manufacturing is an Agile discipline that combines Scrum with modular architecture and Lean/XP practices. This framework enables those who work with hardware to enjoy the same benefits that agile software Teams have enjoyed for decades. This course builds on the core practices presented in the Scrum in Hardware guide.
Upon completion you will:
- Understand Scrum for Hardware as the next evolutionary step in manufacturing
- Learn four Scrum for Hardware techniques to speed up lean practices
- Know the why behind the how of Scrum for Hardware
- Have been exposed to numerous real life examples
- Qualify for PMI PDUs. See FAQ for details
Scrum for Hardware Overview:
However, one persistent question has always remained: how do we translate our agile product design into full-scale manufacturing? Join Scrum for Hardware creator Joe Justice and and the Scrum Inc. team as they share the keys to making this important transition and reveal the secrets of companies that have made the jump from agile prototyping to full-scale manufacturing.