Our mission at Scrum Inc. is to fundamentally change the way the world gets work done. We provide training, consulting, and coaching to help companies create more productive and happier workplaces. Our clients range from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies who use Scrum to reinvent the way they deliver products, shape their organization, and drive stakeholder value.
We are looking for a Product Owner to lead our training business. Ideally, you have a proven track record of leading, collaborating, and innovating with a team. You have a strong business sense and can base decisions off of financial patterns and market feedback. You have deep experience leading and communicating at all levels of an organization including the C-Suite. If you're passionate about making a positive impact on the world of work, please send us your resume.
High Collaborative Energy:
- A mindset consistent with the Scrum Core Values: openness, courage, respect, focus, commitment
- Scrum sense - you use deep thinking and collaboration to help solve complex problems at both the team and organizational levels
- You are inspired and inspiring, strive to be fearless, and you love to enable those around you to succeed
Deep Client Relationship Skills:
- You enable transparent conversations and vision sharing
- Strong Business Development capabilities
- Ability to lead conversations with our clients’ leadership teams and deliver real feedback and organizational assessments
Expertise in Market Share Growth Through Innovation:
- Experience developing and managing a training organization
- The drive and knowledge to open new geographies or expand existing ones
- Ability to be decisive even in circumstances with limited information
- Enthusiasm for documenting learnings through blogs, white papers, and videos
- Freedom to travel, including internationally, sometimes up to 50% but with almost all weekends at home
- Opportunities to work with the best, most experienced Scrum teams on the planet at the company led by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum
- Awesome team members who care about each other
- Training for you to deepen your Scrum knowledge and background plus strong mentorship and opportunities to ensure your growth never ends
- Interesting global clients with complex problems who need our help to mobilize and disrupt
- Generous pay and benefits (health, dental, vacation, retirement, etc.), professional development opportunities and company-based profit sharing
What we would do together:
- Enable, motivate, and elevate companies to breakthrough barriers and unleash their maximum potential
- Develop curricula that assist people to deepen their Scrum knowledge
- Provide solutions for our customers in a number of different industries across the globe
- Collect empirical data and share the successful business patterns we have proved through our experiences
- Make the working world into a happier and more sustainable environment
This is a position that is located in Kendall Square adjacent to MIT - technology hub of Cambridge, MA.
There’s no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Scrum Inc. is a place where everyone is encouraged to grow. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply! If this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day send your resume to email@example.com
Scrum Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested in this job?
Send us your resume and a cover letter.