Scrum Fundamentals is designed to help get new teams up and running and more experienced Teams back on track. If you want to get more out of Scrum than you are getting, this course can fine tune your current practices by explaining the “why” behind the "what."
- Estimated time for this course: 85 minutes
- Audience: Beginner
- Suggested Prerequisites: The Basics of Scrum
Upon completion you will:
- Understand the Scrum Framework
- Understand Scrum's 3 Roles, 5 meetings, and 3 out-puts (3-5-3)
- Be exposed to a number of Patterns that augment the basics
- Qualify for Scrum Alliance SEUs and PMI PDUs. See FAQ for details
View and Download Class Slides
By Joel Riddle, Patrick Roach, and Alex Brown. Scrum Inc. 2013
Explore ScrumLab Prime
Are you ready to advance your Scrum knowledge? Prime members enjoy unrestricted access to all our webinars and advanced Scrum topics.