Scrum Fundamentals is designed to help get new teams up and running and more experienced Teams back on track. If you want to get more out of Scrum than you are getting, this course can fine tune your current practices by explaining the “why” behind the "what."
The new 2020 version of the Scrum Guide is less prescriptive than it's 2017 counterpart. With a focus on Scrum for all industries, an emphasis on one team/one product, and the addition of product goal, the 2020 Scrum Guide gives teams and individuals a more concise and interwoven experience. View the latest version of the Scrum Guide here.
- Estimated time for this course: 85 minutes
- Audience: Beginner
- Suggested Prerequisites: The Basics of Scrum
Upon completion you will:
- Understand the Scrum Framework
- Understand Scrum's 3 Roles, 5 meetings, and 3 Artifacts (3-5-3)
- Be exposed to a number of Patterns that augment the basics
- Qualify for PMI PDUs. See FAQ for details
View and Download Class Slides
By Joel Riddle, Patrick Roach, and Alex Brown. Scrum Inc. 2013