How to Launch a Scrum Team
We share our step-by-step backlog for launching new teams or reinvigorating old ones. Three different perspectives from three Scrum Inc. coaches on how to launch a Scrum team and how to overcome the most common impediments.
Estimated time for this course: 75 minutes
Suggested Prerequisites: Scrum Framework, Team
Upon completion you will:
- Know how to create an initial backlog
- Learn to develop a Team Working Agreement
- Know how to establish a Team Definition of Ready and Done
- Understand how to implement a plan for impediment resolution
- Be able to plan and begin the first Sprint
- Qualify for PMI PDUs. See FAQ for details.