Our mission at Scrum Inc. is to fundamentally change the way the world gets work done. We provide training, consulting, and coaching to help companies create more productive and happier workplaces. Our clients range from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies who use Scrum to reinvent the way they deliver products, shape their organization, and drive stakeholder value.
We are looking for Principal Consultants with a proven track record of facilitating enterprise agile transformations, building client relationships, leading teams, and growing revenue. You’ve led organizations through all stages of their agile journey. You understand complex business problems and how Scrum can solve them. You have deep experience leading and communicating at all levels of an organization including the C-Suite. If you’re passionate about making a positive impact on the world of work, please send us your resume. This role will start as a contracted position with the intent to hire as our business grows.
Interested in this job?
- A mindset consistent with the Scrum Core Values: openness, courage, respect, focus, commitment
- Scrum sense – you use deep thinking and collaboration to help solve complex problems at both the team and organizational levels
- Strength to drive our clients’ C-suite executives to do true Scrum through our transformation process and hold the line in defense of Scrum
- Deep client relationship skills that enable transparent conversations and vision sharing
- The drive to open new client engagements and geographies or expand existing ones
- Ability to lead executive workshops with our clients’ leadership teams and deliver real feedback and organizational assessments
- Knowledge and energy to train Scrum classes of up to 50 people for 2-4 days
- Enthusiasm for documenting learnings through blogs, white papers, and videos
- You are a Scrum Trainer, Agile Coach, or have equivalent experience
- Freedom to travel post-COVID, including internationally, sometimes up to 90% but with most weekends at home. Currently, all of our engagements are being held virtually.
- Led multiple Agile Transformations across different organizations, ideally in various domains
- You are inspired and inspiring, strive to be fearless, and you love to enable those around you to succeed
- Opportunities to work with the best most experienced Scrum teams on the planet at the company led by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum
- Training for you to gain Scrum@Scale Trainer credentials if you don’t already have them – plus strong mentorship and opportunities to ensure your growth never ends
- Interesting global clients with complex problems who need our help to mobilize and disrupt
- Generous pay and benefits (health, dental, vacation, retirement, etc.), professional development opportunities and company-based profit sharing
- Awesome team members who care about each other
What we would do together:
- Affect change while bringing real Scrum to the world, not just in America and not just in software
- Stamp out bad Scrum and help organizations deliver more value at a faster pace
- Transform some of the most influential and innovative organizations in the world
- Make the world a happier place by bringing a sustainable pace back to our customers
- Be active leaders in the global Scrum community
Sound like fun?
Scrum, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity. Our goal as a company is to help the entire world work better across cultures, countries, and industries. As a company we believe that creating an open and inclusive environment that is welcoming to all is a key to achieving that goal.