Certified Scrum Master
Our Certified Scrum Master class is suited for all levels of Scrum experience, from the novice to the professional, and prepares you for success with Scrum in your organization. Our course curriculum sets the standard for Scrum know-how, drawing on our experience of implementing Scrum across industries including energy, finance, defense and technology.
You will learn by doing. At the start of class, you will become part of a self-organized Scrum Team and through games and exercises, you will execute the Scrum roles, create and prioritize backlogs, and manage burndown charts. Our case studies and interactive exercises teach the patterns proven to accelerate your Scrum.
As a Scrum Inc. Certified Scrum Master you will:
- -Be prepared to pass the Certified Scrum Master test and become a Scrum practitioner
- -Be qualified to lead teams in any environment or industry as a Scrum Master
- -Have the opportunity to network with industry leaders and Agile professionals
- -Engage with instructors and classmates on challenges specific to your organization
- -Have prime access to the latest industry knowledge from Scrum Inc. via our online learning resource: ScrumLab
The Certified Scrum Master course at Scrum Inc. is led by two instructors who, when not in the classroom, are actively coaching, training and transforming teams around the globe. All of our instructors are mentored by Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of the Scrum framework and the founder and CEO of Scrum Inc.
SEUs/PDUs: This course provides 16 SEUs of the 70 needed for the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) certification. This course counts as 16 PMI PDUs and 16 of the 21 contact hours needed for the PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification. For more on how to claim SEUs and PDUs visit our FAQ.
You will receive a 90% refund if you cancel more than 7 days before the course. If you cancel within 7 days of the course, we will give you a credit to take a future course (no cash value).