Rédiger de meilleures histoires d'utilisateurs
User Stories are Product Backlog Items that are descriptions of functionality. The User Story always takes the form:
"As a ______ I want to ___________ so that I can ______."
Many teams struggle with getting user stories small enough and sufficiently understood for planning and delivery. Slicing user stories so they are valuable and actionable is collaborative work - involving the Product Owner, Scrum Master and the team. Learn how slicing user stories accelerates ongoing backlog refinement, helps sprint and release planning, and increases delivered value. In this online course Scrum Inc.'s Jeff Sutherland, and the industry's leading expert on story-slicing, Ellen Gottesdiener, discuss the principles of creating vertical slices of functionality.
Estimated time for this course: 60 minutes
Suggested Prerequisites: Business Value
Upon completion you will:
- Be able to write User Stories as functionally independent vertical slices
- Be able to write non-prescriptive stories with just enough detail
- Understand how to estimate and size stories that fit in a sprint
- Know how to write stories with unique and common acceptance criteria
- Qualify for PMI PDUs. See FAQ for detail