Agile Leadership Workshop
LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP DESCRIPTION
Our Leadership Workshops are interactive, customized one-day sessions that provide the background, tools, and metrics that an agile executive needs to understand business agility from a C-Suite perspective. Our coaches will engage with your leadership team and provide the details of successful Scrum practices, an overview of how an agile enterprise operates, and a clear vision for your organization to implement agile from the individual team level to a network of teams, and finally, across the entire enterprise.
Upon completion, the leadership team will understand how Scrum enables organizations to deliver value faster and reduce waste. More importantly, they’ll understand the critical role the C-Suite plays in the success of an agile transformation and be prepared to lead their organization to true business agility and market success.
What to Expect from the Agile Leadership Workshop
Go See (Genchi Genbutsu)
Deliverable - Action Plan
What We’ll Cover with Leadership
- Review the Go See with a focus on opportunities for and challenges to increasing organizational agility
- Understand how an agile enterprise can out-maneuver “rigid” organizations and win in the marketplace
- Learn the core elements of Agile and Scrum from an executive perspective
- Understand how leadership drives and supports an agile enterprise
- Collaborate to create specific and actionable solutions to your organization’s challenges
- Identify a high-value agile pilot project and the steps for a successful launch
We’ll Help You Unleash the Power of Agility
In any organization, change is hard and senior leadership plays a pivotal role in the success or failure of an agile initiative. We’ll share the patterns and practices of high performing teams, identify your unique organizational and cultural strengths and impediments, and set you on the path to true business agility.