Scrum at Scale: Part 3
Jeff Sutherland and the Scrum Inc. team present Scrum at Scale Part 3 - an object-oriented model for scaling Scrum across the business. The modular approach allows for the overall system to work together even if individual modules aren't agile. This allows the framework to support many different contexts verses other more "tightly coupled" scaling systems.
Upon completion you will:
- Understand the role of the Organizational Development module
- Know how to leverage an Executive Action Team
- Understand the role of the Meta Scrum in aligning the organization
- Understand the role of the Strategic Vision module
- Understand the importance of an Continuous Improvement module
- Learned several ways to set up the Release Planning module
- Qualify for Scrum Alliance SEUs and PMI PDUs. See FAQ for details
Scrum @ Scale Part III Overview
View and Download Class Slides
Explore ScrumLab Prime
Are you ready to advance your Scrum knowledge? Prime members enjoy unrestricted access to all our webinars and advanced Scrum topics.