Sales Team Rockstar
Our mission at Scrum Inc. is to fundamentally change the way the world gets work done. We provide training, consulting, and coaching to help companies create more productive and happier workplaces. Our clients range from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies who use Scrum to reinvent the way they deliver products, shape their organization, and drive stakeholder value.
We are seeking a talented, self-starting, detail-oriented ROCKSTAR to join our growing team. This cross-functional position is primarily responsible for the strategic growth of Scrum Inc.’s training, consulting and online learning products.
You will engage the best and brightest from across many industries while working alongside Scrum Inc.’s world-renowned thought leaders. You will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with corporate clients to fundamentally understand their needs. Your insights will shape and drive Scrum Inc.’s strategy and consulting offerings. This is an Inside Sales position that participates in company-wide profit sharing and is located in Kendall Square adjacent to MIT - technology hub of Cambridge, MA.
Interested in this job?
Send us your resume and a cover letter.
- 2+ years of account management, B2B sales, customer service and/or experience selling training and consulting solutions. Strong knowledge of Salesforce would be helpful as well
- Motivation and drive - a track record of taking initiative without needing constant guidance
- Fearlessness to communicate with everyone ranging from junior programmers to executives of Fortune 100 companies - either by phone, in person or in writing.
- Amazing presentation, customer service, and networking skills - you are someone that people respect and trust
- You seamlessly shift between solution selling and relationship management - in a small business we wear several hats and rock many skill sets.
- Passion and a collaborative nature when it comes to working in a dynamic team environment. You’ll be part of a scrum team!
- Great ideas and bring new inspiration for ways to evolve our products, clients and geographies
- Resilience. Throughout all aspects of your work, you will be able to drive focus back to the things that matter. You will push through when the going gets tough!
- You are a closer - you get things done
- Opportunities to work with the most experienced Scrum teams on the planet at the company led by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum
- Training for you to gain several Scrum certifications - CSM, CSPO and Scrum@Scale - plus strong mentorship and opportunities to ensure your growth never ends
- Interesting global clients with complex problems who need our help to mobilize and disrupt
- Generous pay and benefits (health, dental, vacation, retirement, etc.), professional development opportunities and company-based profit sharing
- Awesome team members who care about each other
What we would do together:
- Design and implement strategies to increase business around our world-changing Scrum consultation and training product lines
- Proactively seek new leads and develop strategic business partnerships while strengthening our existing customer relationships and business
- Implement sales efficiencies and continually explore sales process improvements
- Identify, launch and execute new Scrum Inc. products and services
- Build connections and partnerships within some of the most interesting organizations on the planet
- Deliver an amazing customer experience for everyone we come into contact with - be it through sales interactions, transformational service offerings, or out in the world with our clients
Scrum, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity. Our goal as a company is to help the entire world work better across cultures, countries, and industries. As a company we believe that creating an open and inclusive environment that is welcoming to all is a key to achieving that goal.