Part-Time Scrum Team Coach:
20 to 25 hours per week
Our mission at Scrum Inc. is to fundamentally change the way the world gets work done. We’re looking for experienced Scrum Team Coaches (our internal term for Scrum Masters) to help us achieve that goal.
This position is for a part-time internal Scrum Team Coach who will work with Transformation Business Unit teams. We seek an Agile professional who embodies the Scrum values while relentlessly inspiring continuous improvement within the teams they support. He or she listens, galvanizes, counsels, motivates, influences, and celebrates – but most importantly, the Scrum Team Coach encourages collaboration, so teams deliver value quickly or fail fast and learn in the process.
Founded by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum, Scrum Inc. is the global authority on the most widely used Agile framework. We provide training, consulting, and coaching to help companies create more productive and happier workplaces. Our clients range from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies who use Scrum to reinvent the way they deliver products, shape their organization, and drive stakeholder value.
Interested in this job?
If you have:
- A mindset consistent with the Scrum Core Values: openness, courage, respect, focus, commitment
- A desire to use help our internal teams execute Scrum well and collaborate to solve complex problems at both the team and organizational levels
- Fun getting your hands dirty and attacking impediments head-on whether they are interpersonal or organizational.
- Strong presentation skills and you can explain anything to anyone.
- Passion for continuous improvement and are constantly looking for ways to build your own and your teams’ Scrum knowledge
- The ability to contribute to learnings through blogs, white papers, and videos
- Spent 2 or more years as a Scrum Master or Team Coach
- Defined methods for facilitating a learning process for professionals
- An understanding of the patterns and anti-patterns that lead to successful Scrum Teams
- Generous pay and benefits (health, dental, vacation, retirement, etc.), professional development opportunities and company-based profit sharing
- Embraced remote work: we work from everywhere and anywhere with numerous company gatherings throughout the year to come together
- Training for you including – RSM, RSPO, and Scrum @ Scale
- Benefits include health, dental, vacation, retirement, etc.
- Professional development opportunities
- We will provide co-training and pairing opportunities to give a strong introduction to all aspects of how our business works – including coaching best practices, sales, marketing, and our client base.
Scrum, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity. Our goal as a company is to help the entire world work better across cultures, countries, and industries. As a company we believe that creating an open and inclusive environment that is welcoming to all is a key to achieving that goal.