Digital Marketing and Content Specialist
Our mission at Scrum Inc. is to fundamentally change the way the world gets work done. We provide training, consulting, and coaching to help companies create more productive and happier workplaces. Our customers range from individuals to start-ups to Fortune 50 companies who use Scrum to reinvent the way they deliver products, shape their organization, and drive stakeholder value.
We’re looking for a full-stack digital marketing and content specialist. Our ideal candidate has at least 5 years experience planning, developing, launching, and adapting campaigns and related content targeted at increasing brand and product awareness, delivering more value to customers, and growing revenue.
Interested in this job?
Send us your resume and a cover letter.
- A mindset consistent with the core Scrum Values: openness, courage, respect, focus, commitment.
- Thoughtful communication skills; you can explain anything to anyone.
- Experience and passion for digital marketing and content development including a strong understanding of how website usability, customer journey, and the roles of mobile, email, social media, SEO, and SEM impact a customer’s experience.
- A broad range of digital marketing and content know-how: WordPress, Web Production, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Sprout, Adobe Creative Suite, Email Marketing Suites, AdWords, LinkedIn Advertising, Google AdWords, HTML.
- The ability to translate data and insights into action.
- A portfolio of sample content and successful campaigns that increase brand awareness, product awareness, ecommerce sales, and qualified leads/customers.
- The ability to be the eyes and ears of our brand online – engaging with customers to ensure our reputation remains strong and identifying opportunities to raise the profile of Scrum Inc. as a thought leader in the Agile Community.
- A commitment to continuous improvement.
- Opportunities to work with the most experienced Scrum teams and subject matter experts on the planet at the company founded by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum.
- Training for you to gain several Scrum credentials - Licensed Scrum Master, Licensed Scrum Product Owner and Scrum@Scale Practitioner - plus strong mentorship and opportunities to ensure your growth never ends.
- Interesting global clients and potential customers with complex problems who need our help to mobilize and disrupt.
- A work environment that combines the best aspects of collaboration and autonomy.
- Generous pay and benefits (health, dental, vacation, retirement, etc.), professional development opportunities and company-based profit sharing.
- A great culture and awesome team members who care about each other.
How we work:
- We do Scrum. We strive to live the Scrum values and to continuously improve as individuals, as teams and as a company. If you don’t know Scrum, we will train you.
- We work from anywhere and everywhere. Our web team is four people in 3 different states. Our main office is in Boston, but you are welcome to work from home, or in the office as you like. Once every 4 months we get together, in person, as a company for a 3-day gathering.
- We work collaboratively. We encourage pairing and knowledge sharing via tools like Zoom, SalesForce, and Slack.
- We value happiness. We view the happiness of our team members as the primary leading indicator of team performance and prioritize it accordingly.
What’s Unique About Our Hiring Process:
- If you’re a top candidate, we’ll want to work with you as a paid contractor on a small digital marketing project over the course of a single sprint (one week).
- If that goes well, we’ll make you an offer to join our team as a full-time employee so that we can work together to grow awareness of our products, increase digital lead generation, and fundamentally improve the way the world works.
Scrum Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity. Our goal as a company is to help the entire world work better across cultures, countries, and industries. As a company we believe that creating an open and inclusive environment that is welcoming to all is a key to achieving that goal.