CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Do you enjoy interacting with customers virtually or in-person and finding solutions that meet their goals? Do you thrive in a team environment where you collectively get work done and learn from your peers daily? Do you consider yourself to be creative? Are you passionate about how professionals learn and grow?
We are looking for an Agile-minded and cross-functional team member to join our education business unit. Our team’s mission is to grow Industry leaders in the Agile workforce through interactive training and support. This position will focus on B2B development for our Scrum training and education business. We are looking for someone who is well versed in the Scrum Framework and can use their knowledge to communicate to customers. As a part of our cross-functional team, you will design clear and engaging curricula, provide customer support, prepare and assist in the execution of our courses, and collaborate on marketing efforts.
Detailed Job Description
- As the first point of contact for individuals looking to engage further with Scrum Inc., you will build relationships with potential customers using a B2B approach.
- Maintain relationships with current customers to support them throughout their company’s Scrum journey
- Incorporate Scrum Knowledge and curriculum design expertise to aid in the development of engaging learning objectives and training material
- Drive improvement within our curriculum based on customer feedback
Customer and Course Support:
- Answer daily support requests through email, phone, and Zoom
- Handle the preparation and essential technical support of our virtual and future in-person courses so that our customers have a consistent and valuable experience
- Provide creative thoughts and content ideas to our team’s marketing strategy
- Participate in the creation of digital content for our website, newsletter, and social media channels
- Job type: Full time
- Remote: Yes
- Travel: Willingness to travel on occasion
- Compensation: $85,000 – $105,000
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Interested in this job?
Send us your responses, resume, and cover letter. We look forward to learning more about you.
- Outgoing personality and strong communication skills
- Relevant industry credentials in Scrum and Agile
- A passion for teamwork and continuous improvement
- A creative knack for content development and problem-solving
About The Team
As the education and training wing of Scrum Inc, our small, cross-functional team propels individuals in a growing Agile community to drive change within their organizations. We partner with industries to understand needs from the Agile professional and evolve our educational experiences, content, and resources to address those needs. Our course offerings are geared towards agile professionals at all stages of their Scrum journey and those looking to leverage Scrum in environments outside the IT space.
About Scrum Inc.
Our mission at Scrum Inc. is threefold: to fundamentally change the way the world works, to continue the evolution of Scrum, and be a model for how work should be. Our clients range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies who use Scrum to reinvent how they deliver products, shape their organization, and drive stakeholder value.
With every client, we learn how Scrum fundamentally changes their way of working, and we use that knowledge to evolve Scrum and advance Agile practices around the globe. We create productive and happy workplaces through training, consulting, coaching, credentialing, literature, digital media, and thought leadership.
- Opportunities to work with the most experienced Scrum teams on the planet at the company led by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum
- A community of intelligent, caring, and adventurous team members from diverse backgrounds
- A culture that values humans as humans, not resources
- This is a key role in a company that is growing rapidly. You will have the opportunity to be a key influencer in how we propel the business and curriculum development strategies in Scrum Inc.’s education business unit.
- We are a fast-growing, ambitious, and mission-driven company. Nothing is set in stone, and anything is possible.
- Competitive pay and generous benefits (health, dental, unlimited vacation, retirement, etc.), professional development opportunities, and phantom stock plans.
Scrum, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity. Our goal as a company is to help the entire world work better across cultures, countries, and industries. As a company, we believe that creating an open and inclusive environment that is welcoming to all is a key to achieving that goal.