Agile Minded Transformation Consultant
Our mission at Scrum Inc. is to fundamentally change the way the world works. We help our clients transform their businesses and deliver amazing products and services by teaching them a different way to get the job done. It is our mission to create productive and happy workplaces throughout the world. Our clients range from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies who use Scrum to reinvent the way they deliver products, shape their organization, and drive stakeholder value.
We are looking to bring on talent to grow with us. At Scrum Inc., this role is known as a Padawan. A Padawan’s mission at Scrum Inc. is to learn our business from the ground up. You will work on a team that travels the world, most recently virtually, helping clients identify their problems and resolve them. You will mentor with consultants and coaches to help us innovate and scale our company. At Scrum Inc, we listen, galvanize, counsel, motivate, influence, collaborate, and celebrate - so that we can deliver value quickly or celebrate the learning that comes with failed experiments.
Interested in this job?
High Collaborative Energy:
- Your mindset is consistent with the Scrum Core Values: openness, courage, respect, focus, commitment.
- You communicate well and can explain anything to anyone. Extra credit if you have public speaking or stage experience!
- You are inspired and inspiring, strive to be fearless, and you love to help those around you succeed.
- You have some experience with Scrum teams and stories to tell about successes and failures.
An Insatiable Curiosity:
- You seek to understand the “why” and the “how” of the world around you.
- Critical thinking is your natural state of mind. You take an analytical approach to problem-solving.
- You think it’s fun to get your hands dirty and attack problems head-on whether they are interpersonal or organizational.
An Eye for Opportunity:
- You are customer-focused and fearless about starting the conversation.
- You love to lead, teach and coach others to better themselves and their teams
- You are decisive -- even in circumstances with limited information.
- Freedom to travel post-COVID, including internationally, sometimes up to 90% but with most weekends at home. Currently, all of our engagements are being held virtually.
- Bonus points if you are fluent in a language other than English
- Opportunities to work with deep thinkers with a bias toward action at the company led by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum
- A community of intelligent, caring, and adventurous team members from diverse backgrounds
- A culture that values humans as humans, not resources
- Your development is a priority. We will invest in you and your professional growth to ensure that you continue to expand our horizons and lead the way.
- We help our clients solve global, complex problems to mobilize and disrupt their industries
- Competitive pay and generous benefits (health, dental, unlimited vacation, retirement contributions, etc.) and company-based profit sharing.
- Your growth and development are important to us so we look for opportunities to ensure you keep getting better.
What we would do together:
- Turn you into an expert on our business so that you can scale the impact of Scrum Inc. and innovate how we deliver value
- Enable, motivate, and elevate companies to break through barriers and reach untapped potential.
- Make the working world into a happier and more sustainable environment
There’s no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Scrum Inc. is a place where everyone is encouraged to grow. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply!
If this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day, send your resume to email@example.com
Scrum, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity. Our goal as a company is to help the entire world work better across cultures, countries, and industries. As a company we believe that creating an open and inclusive environment that is welcoming to all is a key to achieving that goal.