Agile Minded Jack of All Trades
Our mission at Scrum Inc. is to fundamentally change the way the world works. We transform our clients through training, consulting, and coaching. It is our mission to create productive and happy workplaces throughout the world. Our clients range from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies who use Scrum to reinvent the way they deliver products, shape their organization, and drive stakeholder value.
We are looking to bring on entry-level talent to grow with us. At Scrum Inc., this role is known as a Padawan. A Padawan’s mission at Scrum Inc. is to learn our business from the ground up so that you can grow with us as we scale up.
You will work on a team that travels the world transforming organizations and building new products. You will mentor with consultants and coaches to help us innovate and scale the company. A Padawan embodies the Scrum values while relentlessly inspiring continuous improvement within the teams or organizations we support. At Scrum Inc, we listen, galvanize, counsel, motivate, influence, collaborate and celebrate - so that we can deliver value quickly or fail fast and learn in the process.
Interested in this job?
Send us your resume and a cover letter.
High Collaborative Energy:
- Your mindset is consistent with the Scrum Core Values: openness, courage, respect, focus, commitment.
- You communicate well and can explain anything to anyone. Extra credit if you have public speaking or stage experience!
- You are inspired and inspiring, strive to be fearless, and you love to help those around you succeed.
An Insatiable Curiosity:
- You seek to understand the “why” and the “how” of the world around you.
- Critical thinking is your natural state of mind. You take an analytical approach to problem-solving.
- You think it’s fun to get your hands dirty and attack problems head-on whether they are interpersonal or organizational.
An Eye for Opportunity:
- You are customer-focused and fearless about starting the conversation.
- You are decisive -- even in circumstances with limited information.
- You are able to travel, including internationally, sometimes up to 90% but with most weekends at home.
- Bonus points if you are fluent in a language other than English
- Opportunities to work with the most experienced Scrum teams on the planet at the company led by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum
- A community of intelligent, caring, and adventurous team members from diverse backgrounds
- A culture that values humans as humans, not resources
- Your development is a priority. We will invest in you and your professional growth to ensure that you continue to expand our horizons and lead the way.
- We help our clients solve global, complex problems to mobilize and disrupt their industries
- Competitive pay and generous benefits (health, dental, unlimited vacation, retirement, etc.), professional development opportunities and company-based profit sharing.
What we would do together:
- Turn you into an expert on our business so that you can scale the impact of Scrum Inc. and innovate how we deliver value
- Enable, motivate, and elevate companies to breakthrough barriers and unleash their maximum potential
- Make the working world into a happier and more sustainable environment
There’s no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Scrum Inc. is a place where everyone is encouraged to grow. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply!
If this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day send your resume to email@example.com.
Scrum, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity. Our goal as a company is to help the entire world work better across cultures, countries, and industries. As a company we believe that creating an open and inclusive environment that is welcoming to all is a key to achieving that goal.