Scrum Fundamentals is designed to help get new teams up and running and more experienced Teams back on track. If want to get more out of Scrum than you are getting, this course can fine tune your current practices by explaining the “why” behind the "what." Be sure to download The Basics of Scrum for a quick read on the basic building blocks of Scrum.
- Estimated time for this course: 80 minutes
- Audience: Beginner
- Suggested Prerequisites: None
Upon completion you will:
- Understand the Scrum Framework
- Understand Scrum's 3 Roles, 5 meetings, and 3 out-puts (3-5-3)
- Be exposed to a number of Patterns that augment the basics
- Learn how a well run Scrum can improve work/life balance
- Qualify for Scrum Alliance SEUs and PMI PDUs. See FAQ for details
View and Download Class Slides
By Joel Riddle, Patrick Roach, and Alex Brown. Scrum Inc. 2013
Explore ScrumLab Prime
Are you ready to advance your Scrum knowledge? Prime members enjoy unrestricted access to all our webinars and advanced Scrum topics.